Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Birthday, Lyla!

Ok, so I'm a few days late, but really we've been celebrating for a few days now!

In honor of my best girl's birthday, I'm writing a Top Ten.  So, here goes.

The Top Ten Things I love about Lyla

1.  Her hugs.  This kid gives the best hugs ever.  Both hands around the neck and really big squeezes.  The best.

2.  Her singing.  Especially when she spontaneously busts it out in the car!

3.  How she says, "Pome on, Aunt Kel" [translation: "C'mon, Aunt Kel"]

4.  The fact that she calls me Aunt Kel

5.  Her after nap routine of calling out all the names she knows hoping someone, anyone will come get her.

6.  When she wears her stretchy headband a la Pat Benatar.

7.  Our after nap snuggle time on the couch.

8.  When she wants to carry 4 or 5 stuffed animals, plus Lovey up to bed.

9.  Her curly hair in back.

10.  All the millions of funny things she says in a day.  "Here I am!"  "Hi there, Aunt Kel"  "Feel better, Drew Drew"  

I love you little girl!!  Here are some of my fave Lyla pics:






1 comment:

Liz {Learning To Juggle} said...

Happy Birthday Lyla!!

She is so cute!! It is so sweet that she calls you "Aunt Kel"