Sunday, June 6, 2010

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

Hey guys and gals! Did you think I'd quit the blog cold turkey? I didn't. Although, tonight, trying to log-in I had a little scare when it told me my account didn't exist. Yee-ikes. Turns out my computer momentarily thought it was December 31, 2006 at 10:06 p.m. This is probably not a good thing, but I don't have the energy for the "big fix" just now, so I just reset it and rejoined all of you in 2K10. And in 2K10 my blog does exist. This urges me to back this thing up. I'm really not narcissistic, but this is my record of my rookie years as a mom. A record I'd like to keep. Even if it is 2006 again.

So, anywho, I've been at the BEACH for the last week! I didn't really give notice that I was leaving town. Not because I think any of my 8 are robbers or killers, but because I was going on vacay with 3/4 of my readership. That would be my family. We had a blast. A crazy, chaotic, ridiculous blast, that will, of course, be getting it's own post. But not tonight.

Just wanted to pop in and tell you to get excited. New posts are coming soon. You may (or may not) have noticed that Emily's 7 month update did not exactly make it to the presses. Big flood and all that. But the 8 month one is coming and it's going to be good! Also, a riveting photo post explaining just exactly why my baking cabinet needed to be cleaned out. If you have somehow made it to this point without doubting my sanity, this will set you straight. Mayor of crazy town, right here. I'm working hard on planning the "Summer of Fun II" because big changes are coming for the Hull household. And NO, FOR PITY'S SAKE I'M NOT PREGNANT. Bite your tongue. Twice.

Now that I have you on the edge of your seats, I'm going to bed. A full day of lively antics looms.

No comments: