Monday, May 19, 2008

Take Me Out to the Ballgame

Drew loves anything that has to do with a ball.  He has loved balls and games involving balls for a long time.  I think this is less about loving balls, and more about loving Dad!!  Since Drew was a little guy he and dad have piled on the couch and watched ballgames-football, basketball, baseball.  Several weeks ago during March madness he would fuss at me unless I could find some basketball on for him to watch.  Forget Sesame Street, or Wonder Pets, or even the beloved Tigger & Pooh.  Somedays only ESPN will do.  I'm doomed!!

Anytime we watch ball or play ball, Drew talks about Daddy.  He already knows that it's something they can share.  It makes me cry a little. =)  

Here is a picture of his new t-ball set.  Granna is helping him get the hang of it.


No comments: