Thursday, September 4, 2008

Can I get a re-do?

It has been one of those days. Not in the most serious sense-no major traumas, just a lot of little, annoying stuff that is threatening to push me over the edge!

The kids are feeling especially frisky today, running around like mean little elves, doing all the things they know they shouldn't be doing. So far they have climbed up drawers onto the top of my desk, pushed, pinched and hit each other, thrown water (large cups of it) out of the bathtub and onto the rug, thrown water on one another and dragged each and every pair of Big Dan's shoes out of the closet.

While I was straightening the shoes back up, a large object fell off the top shelf in the closet and clocked me in the head. And as a grand finale, while I was dumping diapers in the diaper genie, one of the kids shut the door on me, knocking me over in the process. I fell into the double stroller, hitting the steering wheel contraption, so I had a nice little theme song to pick myself up to. Woo wee. Big Dan is out of town. It's about 6.5 hours until bedtime!!!

No comments: