Monday, February 16, 2009

Finger painting mania

I have been waiting, oh, let's see, probably since the kids were born to do this activity. I have the best memories of doing this in kindergarten, somehow related to a teddy bear unit. It is one of my most vivid memories of kindy second only to the time I puked while playing the pumpkin patch game!

It's finger painting with chocolate pudding!!!!! Is anyone REALLY surprised that this is one of the things I remember about kindergarten?? I mean, it does involve chocolate pudding after all. So, finally, I decided the kids were big enough to do this and boy did we all have fun. Not to mention all the yummy leftovers I got to eat during nap time! Check it out!









This one is especially classic! Anyone else think she looks a little like Big Dan, what with the goatee and all??

No comments: