Friday, February 27, 2009

File This Under...

...boys will be boys.

Tonight Drew and I were in the car. There was no video playing and I was listening to (gasp!) grown-up music. So, Drew had no choice but to entertain himself. Out of nowhere he figured out he could put his hand up to his mouth and blow and it would make the sound of, ahem, flatulence! Which is funny. But not nearly as funny as how hard he was laughing about it!! How does he know he's supposed to think that's hilarious?? He was completely CRACKING UP. I have never heard him laugh that hard about anything. Leave it to gas to bring on the yuks!!! I wish I had it on video.

Once again I have fallen behind on my blogging. Drew got yet another cold and this time my body finally gave in, so I have been sick as well. Which is always fun. And, on top of that my computer has been broken. I wish I could blame it on a toddler, but it was solely me. Thank goodness Uncle Jon is a Mac genius and fixed me up. I was starting to have serious withdrawal symptoms. Amazing how much housework I got done!! Ha!

Any of you who haven't seen Drew in a month or so would be blown away by how much he is talking. I pretty much crack up laughing at him all day. I'm sure others wouldn't think it's so funny, but it is just great to hear all of those words coming of of his mouth. Currently, one of his favorite sayings is, "Sure, mommy". Drew, you want to eat a snack? "Sure, mommy!" I was also calling him by some silly nickname the other day and he said to me, "No mommy, just Drew." Well. Ok then.

We are eagerly awaiting the return of warm weather. Did you know March is in two days???

No comments: