Monday, August 16, 2010

RIP, ibook

Sad. So sad. If I had music on my blog it would be playing a funeral dirge just now. The ibook is broken and we have entered the land of "costs more to replace the part than the whole thing is worth." Sad. I've been to this land many times before, but it usually involves a car.

We haven't quite figured out what to do just yet, so for now, Big Dan and I are arm wrestling for computer time. Why he would ever be brave enough to arm wrestle me is such a mystery. So, I may be a little scarce around here for a while. And pictures? Fugedaboudit. You know it will take me a solid six months to figure out how to get them loaded on a WHOLE NEW COMPUTER.

In the meantime, we are T-minus one week away from starting school. It will be a "soft start" since I will have a week and a half of training. We could definitely use your prayers! Drew is already a nervous wreck. And there is lots to be done! It's going to be crazy (crazier!) around here for a while. Add to that the fact that we have entered the late-August-slide-to-holiday-madness and you can pretty much guarantee that by the end of December I'll be propped up in a corner mumbling to myself. And maybe drooling. At least we have plenty of bibs lying around...

No comments: