Tuesday, July 8, 2008

POPSICLES!!!!!!!!!

How long has it been since you have eaten pop-ice?? I hope not very long because, they are delicious. I made a dreadful, dreadful mistake of giving one to Drew and letting him see the entire stash in our freezer. He is seriously an addict. On Sunday, when the Kelleys and Uncle Sam were over we ate some pops after playing outside. Here was the scene:



We were cracking up laughing at the popsicle juice flying everywhere, and the kids shivering half to death but refusing to relinquish the freezing cold popsicle. Drew talks about pop-pops all day long. I won't even get started on the time that he was in time-out around 4 times within 30 minutes of getting up in the morning. All the trouble was rooted in the blasted popsicles. Why, oh why, couldn't he just have a popsicle for breakfast??? I'm sure if he were a little older he would've told me all the other kids were having them for breakfast. Sigh. Oh well. I don't think any kid has ever died from having too many popsicles...good thing, too!

Here is a picture of Drew after I asked him if likes popsicles. He is giving a most emphatic, "Yeeeeaaahhhh!"



In this picture Drew is "posing". All of a sudden he wanted me to take pictures and he would lean his head over on his shoulder and say, "Cheese". This went on for a good 15 minutes or so!



Drew says he would love for all the people he loves to stop what they're doing and go have a popsicle!!!

No comments: