Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tick Tock

Y'all.

I am so close to having a completed graduate degree.

My life, right now, is about 75 degrees past bananas.  But the light? The one at the end of the tunnel? It grows nearer every day.

Today was a marathon day.  A day when I just don't think too hard about everything to be done, how many people I'm inconveniencing, or how ragged out my kids are.  A day that you just put your head down and make it all happen.

BUT.  I finished a large chunk of practicum hours today.  And my list of things that have to happen before I graduate is growing small.  Let me make this annotation-the actual list is small.  The work that will go into the list?  Not small.

Here is what is left to be done:

Complete coursework: Teaching the Exceptional Learner
*Write one information brief (note to self: figure out what an information brief is...)
*5 online modules/forum entries
*One teaching philosophy paper
*One InTasc reflection (don't ask, I promise you don't want to know)
*Prepare a presentation on students with Emotional Disturbance

6 practicum hours

1 E*portfolio presentation
*Revise any InTasc reflections that need revising
*Prepare a new resume
*Try not to panic

9 things left to do.  That's less than 10!  I can count those with my fingers!!

My real life?  I'm just about to get it back...

No comments: