Monday, July 13, 2009

"Not Me" Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I've been reading MckMama's "Not Me" for a while now. Somehow, in the last few days, I've found myself doing LOTS of things that could be in just such a post. So, today, I decided to play along.



I did not allow my child to eat a giant chocolate chip cookie at the grocery store at around 9 a.m. just so I could have a few moments of peace while I shopped. I would never let my child eat a cookie that early in the morning.

Yesterday, when we were all packed up and ready to leave Grammy's, we had a little potty incident. We didn't exactly get all the parts pointed in the right direction in time, if you catch my drift. I did not consider wearing clothes with urine all over them because I was so tired and did not want to have to get clean clothes out of the car. Not me!!

I was not SO tired on the drive home yesterday that I told Daniel the complete wrong way to Katy's house. (Shouldn't he know this??-**Edited to add: I sort of forgot Big Dan reads the blog. He would like the record to show that "he did know the way to go, but I talked him out of it." I was in a stupor! Never trust a huge pregnant woman in a stupor!) I also definitely did NOT fall into a semi-coma, so that he had to shake me awake. Not me-I'm perky and full of energy.

I definitely have not put off clipping Drew's fingernails for so long that all they need is a little shaping and polish and would look like a nice manicure. Not me! I'm always on top of my son's grooming needs.

I'm super sure by this time next week, I'll have much more to confess!!

1 comment:

jon. said...

AHHHH HAHAHAHAHHA!!!