Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Bunnies Are Back

I finally managed to get to those pictures I mentioned the other day. Whew, it was taxing. Downloading all TWO of the pictures! Ha! Someday soon I'll write a post about my chronic disease-procrastination.

Anyway. Last Friday, Drew and I made our annual trek (I can call it annual since we've done it twice now, right?) to Phillips Toy Mart to see the bunnies they bring in for Easter time. I don't know if you remember my post about this from last year, (if I was awesome the words "last year" would be highlighted and you could click them and they would take you to that post. But I'm not), but Phillips is a fabulous toy store. It's the kind of place you go for fun. You can play there! And then you take all your ideas and go to Wal-Mart and get everything for half the price. Drew checked out the bunnies for around 30 seconds and then moved on to looking at and touching everything else in the store. He had a blast.

Just before we were getting ready to leave I said, "Let's go check on the bunnies one more time." I mean, this is tradition, right? I felt like we owed it to the bunnies to look for just a few more minutes. So glad I did! One of the store's employees was holding a bunny and Drew got to pet it! Total bonus bunny moment!



No comments: