Thursday, April 30, 2009

Potty "Learning" Day Two (ish)

I guess technically Tuesday was day two, but I am sort of choosing to ignore that day because it was crazy, and not Drew's fault that things were crazy.

So. Yesterday was day two. And it was great. Well, it was really only about a 3/4 day because we still went to the library for story time and both kids were heavily "nappied" for the outing. (Just in case you don't love the British as much as I do, nappy is their word for diaper.) But, the rest of the day he did great. He had a total of two accidents. The first one occurred while we were outside eating popsicles. And, really, who wants to go in to the potty when you're doing that?

I went out on a limb last night and took him to the neighbor's house with his undies on. I have this handy little potty seat that folds up and will fit in your purse/diaper bag. He did great the whole time. Until the last time when I couldn't remember where the potty seat was. We didn't quite make it in time, but he still managed to hold some in.

I'm really proud of him. He is taking it all in stride and is starting to put all the pieces together. He even looks older to me today. Sniff.

No comments: