Thursday, April 30, 2009

Down by the Creek Bank

I don't know if I've told you, but Drew and Lyla love some nature. Last week we were at a really fun park, with really fun playground equipment, and these guys much preferred to go on a walk and look for sticks with lichen and talk about the honeysuckle!! You have no idea how this warms my heart. Because I'm a little bit of a nature girl myself!!

Since we had such warm weather last week, I promised the kids I would take them to a big creek that they could put their feet in. They were beyond excited and I'm pretty sure the experience did not disappoint.

Here is some wading action



Drew was super into looking for rocks and throwing them into the creek. The bigger the better.





My favorite view of the day!!



The kids have also become expert caterpillar hunters. More than a few fuzzy little guys have gone on to greener pastures thanks to these two!

No comments: