Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Birthday, Baby Van!!



My second nephew in less than two months was born bright and early on Sunday morning!!!!

Sullivan James Kelley was born at 2:49 a.m. Sunday, May 3, 2009. He weighed in at 7 lbs. 5 1/2 oz. Mommy and baby are doing just great.

He is SUPER cute and has a headful of black hair!!! Not sure where that came from-we don't have babies with hair!! Ha!

I had a really great time hanging out late waiting for him to be born. My mom, me, Aunt Laura, Katy's friend Lindsey and Big Daddy (aka-Mr. Kelley) were all there and it was a little like a sleep over! Mom and I didn't get home until 4:30 and Drew was up right on schedule at 7 a.m.!! Let's just say that I am not a spring chicken any more and by last night I was nearly comatose. Oh well, it was very well worth it.

We are having a slumber party with Lyla tonight!! I am so excited to get to love on her during this special time in her life.

*Photo credit to Mr. Kelley!! Somehow I haven't snapped even one picture of the little guy just yet!

No comments: