Wednesday, May 6, 2009

On a Roll

Well. All I can say is that I am so proud of Drew. He is blowing me away with his potty prowess, and especially his taking it all in stride. I don't know if you know my son, but he's been known to throw a fit because he doesn't like my hairstyle or how I'm wearing my glasses. (Sounds fun, huh??) I really, truly expected him to struggle emotionally with the whole potty thing. And he is definitely not.

He is doing amazing. AMAZING. Today we went to the library for story time and out for a lunch date. He wore underwear (and pants! Ha!) the whole time. And, drum roll please, POOPED in the potty at Cracker Barrel!!!!!!!!!! And he did it like it was no big deal at all. Seriously? I was having to contain myself-there were other people in the bathroom-I just wanted to shout and swing him around like a lunatic!!

It's lucky he didn't ask me for the rocking horse they had there because I just might have bought it. Yes. It's that exciting.

No comments: