Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Drewism

You may have noticed a lack of "Drewisms" on the ol' blog lately. This would be due to the fact that most of what comes out of his mouth these days is not cute. Or sweet. We are smack dab in the middle of what my sister's and I have termed "The Phase" *cue ominous music*. Each of our three year olds has had a run of 3-4 months where life is pretty hard. We aren't sure the exact cause of "The Phase", but suffice it to say, it's a doozy. It has me with my tail tucked for sure. But I'm working on it. More on that later.

Back to the real reason I'm here.

Yesterday in the car we were listening to a Bible songs CD and the song "Angels Watching Over Me" came on. Drew says, "Momma this song is so silly." And I say, "Why?" And he says, "Because GOD watches over me, not angels!"

Hmmmm...anyone?

I think for today I'll be thankful he is learning that God is watching over him. I'll leave the "unseen world" for another day. Like maybe when I've had more sleep!

No comments: