Thursday, March 4, 2010

WOW of the day!

If you have known me for any time at all you know that I am a super huge advocate of getting children involved in serving and loving others. This story will blow your socks off.

I have a friend, who I met on the reflux support website, who has four amazing daughters. There are so many great stories of their tender hearts. This family has faced so much with an abundance of grace and always seek to give glory to God. Now, in honor of several friends they know, the oldest two girls, twins, are raising money for the St. Baldrick's Day Foundation for childhood cancer research. If they raise their goal they are going to SHAVE THEIR HEADS in honor of their friends.

Are you crying yet??

Think of the courage it takes for these two blonde beauties to shave their heads, and it all comes out of a heart of compassion for the kids who have no choice about their hair. Seriously. I'm loving it.

I encourage you to donate to the girls! Twin Sisters for Hope.

No comments: