Friday, August 22, 2008

"Sky Bear"

Drew and I had a little Mommy-Son date this morning. Our main library is so fantastic. They have so many programs, especially for kids, and they are great. Today we went to see a marionette show based on the Native American legend of how the Milky Way was formed. It was amazing, and Drew did so great, even though there were a couple of parts that I thought might scare him. He doesn't quite have the concept of "inside voice" just yet, so anytime he got nervous and was saying "Mama, mama, mama", it was quite booming! He loved the bear marionette, and especially love the fact that he had "stars" on his back.

My hat is off to "the Professor" and "Miss Mary-Mary". They work really hard to have really quality programs for the kids in Nashville. I've often wondered how I could get that job. In case you didn't know, I have a secret fantasy of being a story lady!!

No comments: