Thursday, August 14, 2008

Toddler Road Rage

Yesterday the kids were playing in the car (one of their favorite activities of all time). They have both started imitating what we adults do upon entering the car. Drew sits in the driver's seat and grabs the remote and points it to the back seat (as he has seen me do many, many times!) and then adjusts the volume on the steering wheel. It's pretty funny to watch.

So, back to yesterday. Lyla was in the driver's seat, steering, and all of a sudden she let out a big "Oh, Shoot!". Hee hee. At first I thought she dropped something or hurt something. Nope. She was in her own little world, "driving" and had apparently encountered some of the same drivers her mother and I have encountered. =) It is pretty much a toss up as to who she picked up this little habit from. Katy and I are both admitted road ragers. We were just glad her word of choice was "shoot". I mean, not that she's heard any other "negative" words while I'm driving...

No comments: