Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Movin' on Up!

Another milestone!! Over the weekend we converted Drew's crib into a toddler bed!!! He is now in a big boy bed! Yeah, I cried while I was using the allen wrench to take the front rail off. So sue me. I wasn't planning on getting emotional, but it just hit me-he will never sleep in a crib again! There is so much I love about his getting older, but I can feel the time starting to slip...

Ahem, so anyway. Drew came home from his vacation and decided that he needed to start climbing out of his crib. So, toddler bed it is! So far he has done really great and still calls for me to come get him up. I realize it is only a matter of time before it dawns on him that he can get out on his own and walk around and get into stuff, but for now, we're livin' the dream!! Ha! His only question concerning the new bed was whether he could still have his paci!!! (eyes rolling!) I'm pretty sure we're going to have to buy him a car to get him to give it up!! Won't the girls in school think he's hot sporting a red paci!

No comments: