Friday, January 23, 2009

Sweet Little Yuppy Boy

Photobucket
I know what you're thinking. I'm one of those moms. The kind of mom who thinks it would be so cute to take their child to Starbucks and get them a little mini-frappe or something. This was not my idea, I swear. It was Drew's. He has been a man on a mission. Almost everyday for a week he has asked me for a "hot drink". He has carried around a travel coffee mug, and is currently sleeping with it in his bed.

So, since we usually try to do something special on Fridays, today I took him to get his first "hot drink". Did you know that they have a "kids" temperature that they use at Starbucks??? This kind of made me fall in love with them just a little. Drew thought he was the hottest thing in town drinking out of that little cup. And, as it turns out, it IS cute to take your child to Starbucks and get them a little mini-frappe or something!!

No comments: