Thursday, August 6, 2009

We Have Carrots, People!!

Hallelujah and Amen!

Granted, they are runty and hilarious, but they are orange and completely recognizable as carrots! And, my 2 1/2 year old planted the seeds, faithfully watered them, and got to eat them for a snack, which is pretty awesome! So thanks to all of you who sent up prayers for our carrots. I think if I had left the carrots alone for a couple more weeks, they would've grown a little bigger. But, Tuesday night I had a dream about the carrots, and I just had to know how they were coming along. Yes, I just admitted to having an anxiety dream about carrots. Just in case you were doubting the crazy, don't!



This picture seems to say, "Hmmm, that's an awfully tiny carrot!"












And, I should mention, there are still carrots growing in the pot. I will be leaving those alone. Maybe they will grow all the way to the size of a baby carrot!

No comments: